Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The Reason I Started This

One of the main reasons I started this blog, even though I wasn't sure if it would ever come to fruition, would be to help others who struggle in the same areas that I do.  While I know most people aspire to a healthy lifestyle, achieving it is a whole different ballgame.  Especially where I am concerned, it's not so much my physical inability to make changes that holds me back, it's my lazy mental attitude that keeps me propped in front of Netflix or my boredom telling my brain I'm hungry. Here are some inspirational sayings/quotes that I am finding very helpful while heading down this incredibly difficult road.


 P.S. I don't love to run (note the bottom of the picture) - I do however stand by this motto.  I refuse to quit.
This one is so true - that is why I don't intend to stop this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment