Friday, January 29, 2016

New Month, New Plan

So usually at the start of each month I try to revamp and refresh my eating and exercise.  I have worked consistently over the last three weeks and based on clothes size I am about the same, but I took a picture this morning and I think it looks more like a "before" picture than my actual before picture did.  That having been said apparently last month's workouts and eating didn't go so well. This month going to try a Pilates challenge, as well as a more clean eating regimen.  Also going to cut out diet soda-YIKES!!!  My daily Diet Mountain Dew (or three) is like my little treat to get me through the day.  On the bright side I know that this change will help me feel better and will produce better results.  I will be starting in the AM, as studies show you should not start a new plan on a Monday.  Didn't exercise this morning, so tomorrow should be a nice fresh start.  Still going to eat well today though-no reason to blow an entire day just because tomorrow is a fresh start.

No comments:

Post a Comment