Saturday, January 30, 2016

So Far, So Good

So today I have eaten 3/4 cup bran flakes with 1/2 cup light vanilla soy milk.  I have had 1/2 of a low-cal Gatorade.  Going to get started on my water intake very soon.  My workout went well today, although since it was the first day all of the reps were very low.  Since I'm used to doing more it didn't seem like enough of a workout so I added a ten-week challenge to it and did Saturday's workout today.  Here is today's workout...
10 arm circles
10 arm raises
10 single chest press pulses
5 roll-ups
5 ankle reaches
5 leg lifts
5 plie squats
5 leg swings
5 side lunges
5 squats + 30 from Christie's challenge
5 pointed butt lifts
5 fire hydrants
5 eagle abs
5 reverse crunches
5 Double D's
50 jumping jacks
20 squats
100 Russian twists
5 push ups
:60 downward dog
10 lunges (each leg)
10 side lunges
15 jack knife sit-ups
20 inner thigh lifts (each leg)

No comments:

Post a Comment