Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Struggling

So as most of you know I am a pretty self-deprecating person.  I rarely, if ever, say anything good about myself or claim to do many things well.  I do, however, feel that God has blessed me in my abilities as a photographer.  I truly have a love for it and it happens to be something that I think I do very well.   Someone that I consider a good friend gave me a hard time about being a good photographer and genuinely doubted my abilities.  This really hurt my feelings as I never say I do anything well.  I am still holding a grudge about this.  I know it is stupid but my feelings got very hurt.  Your friends are supposed to believe in you and support you.  I know this post probably seems insignificant but I guess I just needed a way to vent and have a bit of a Cathartic experience.  Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment