Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Inventory

Making: A sad attempt at cupcakes over the weekend.  They imploded.

Cooking: Brown rice and green peas.  Trying very hard to do well with my gluten-free eating.

Drinking: Nothing at the moment.

Reading: Several things at once.  A few books on my Nook, a Mary Higgins Clark novel, and doing a few Bible studies.

Wanting: To not have a headache every day.  Hopefully my change in eating will help that.

Looking: At my clean apartment that I spent all morning working on.

Wasting: Food.  I only eat half of everything in order to keep my weight down.  Sometimes I save it to eat later but sometimes I just trash it.

Wishing: We could get a house-but it will all happen in due time.

Enjoying: Spring Break.

Waiting: For Dan to get home so he can fix the TV so Miller can play video games.

Liking: Being able to have the windows open so that the fresh air can come in.

Wondering: If my headaches will ever stop.

Loving: My awesome family.

Hoping: My kids grow up with a string sense of faith and a strong sense of self.

Marveling: At how independent my kids are becoming.

Needing: Nothing.  Life is good.

Smelling: Nothing much.  My nose is pretty stopped up due to allergies.

Wearing: Fleece pajama pants and a tank top.

Following: A few shows on Hulu.

Noticing: How tightly my jaw is locked.

Thinking: How blessed I am to have such an amazing life.

Opening: Boxes that keep arriving with birthday presents for family members.

Giggling: At the kids trying to make a cake by themselves in the kitchen.  (Don’t worry, several older kids are supervising.)

Feeling: Hungry.  It’s about time for a snack.


No comments:

Post a Comment