Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Rambling...With a Purpose

So normally I start trying to lose to compete with a certain person in my life.  usually there is an upcoming event where I know I will see her so I get my tail in gear and start working out like crazy and really watching what I eat so that I will feel better about myself when said occasions roll around.  This time things are different.  I get up at 5:30 am for me.  I do it because I know if I don't I will regret it later.  I do it because I want to set a good example for my children.  I do it because I know if I don't do it first thing in the morning I will feel lazy later in the afternoon.   I do it because I feel stronger physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.  I am a better me because of it and therefore I can be a better wife, mother, and friend in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment