Thursday, March 24, 2016

Appreciation

I'm back!  Haven't really had much to write about recently so I figured better to wait it out than write about something insignificant just to take up space. So, over the years Dan has had several crises of faith.  He goes through ebbs and flows of going to church regularly to not even wanting to set foot in the door.  A lot of these latter instances occur when he has lost a job or some other negative life experience has put him at odds with God.  Each time I pray that his faith will be renewed.  Recently, as I posted a week or two ago, we have all started going to church as a family.  I am aware that the devil attacks us when we are strengthening our faith.  This most recent attack came in the form of us getting our hopes up of possibly getting a house toward the end of the summer.  Dan did some research and found out we have to wait two more years before buying a house will be possible.  I prayed to God that this news would not shake Dan's faith.  I am so appreciative that his reaction has been one of positivity and optimism.  He is taking the news well having the attitude of, "Let's see what doors this opens up."

No comments:

Post a Comment