Friday, February 5, 2016

Making Some Changes

I went to a Christian women's conference a few years ago and Candace Cameron Bure was one of the speakers.  She spoke about how the man is supposed to be the head of the household in regards to spiritual guidance for the family.  Dan has confided in me that he is not really in a mental state to be that leader for us and has passed those reins on to me for the time being.  Lately I have felt as though I am not getting from much that is spiritually fulfilling from the Catholic church.  I also want a place of worship where my kids can get involved and really be immersed in their faith.  Marathon church in Powdersville is proving to be that place.  I look forward to going to church every Sunday.  I hang on every word of the preacher and I leave completely uplifted.  The kids are excited about attending, also.  I feel that this new change is going to be great for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment