Thursday, January 12, 2017

Struggles Creep In

Ugh!  So some things are going well, while others things seem to be cracking under the pressure.  So I am still holding it together with pulling my hair out.  Haven't pulled my hair in several days, and while the desire is there more often than not, I am combating it with self-assessment and prayer.

In the area of eating well and not purging I am falling very short.  I have thrown up the past few days after eating junk food.  I know better than to do this, but somehow I allow it to happen anyway.  I am not planning on doing it anymore and am going to eat well and pray, as opposed to eating to relieve stress.  Am going to exercise, also, to alleviate stress.

Finally, my job has me completely stressed out and depressed.  I have major anxiety each day and I get an ulcer and start feeling very sad as I start driving to work.  It is almost inexplicable.  I don't really feel like I have a good support system and as many of the people in my church and my co-workers seem to be two-faced, I really don't feel like I have  anyone to confide in.  As a result I use this blog as an outlet. Now from this point on I will make much better progress.  Thank you for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment